Friday, March 14, 2008

TysBlog.com’s First Entrecard Credit Contest

The prize has been raised to $25 CASH + 3000 Entrecard credits + a Review of your blog + a couple Permalinks!!!!

I wonder if this prize is not so attractive enough that it seems to me only few people are grabbing this opportunity.

Contest fatigue?

Or perhaps those who are conducting those contests are not delivering the prize to their winners.

So let's see. I have yet to blog that I have won a contest although as far as I remember I have joined several, maybe it is not just my luck.

Anyway here to comply with the contest rule, very simple indeed - just three tasks: stumble, subscribe to the bloggers rss feed and write a blog entry.

So why not try your luck... very simple just do it !

TysBlog.com’s Entrecard Credit Contest

No comments: